We’re looking for an inquisitive, analytical thinker who is keen to join our team and help grow our clients’ businesses.
The successful candidate will gain invaluable experience in a successful conversion optimisation agency.
We’re keen to meet people who are excited about a career in conversion rate optimisation, where they can make a real difference to the businesses of the people we work with.
This is a client-facing role so it’s important you can talk to people at all levels in a confident, assertive yet friendly, positive manner so you get what you need from them and they go away happy.
CRO Practitioner duties include:
- Setting up surveys, polls, heatmaps, user testing, etc.
- Analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Performing Google Analytics audits and using Google Analytics to undertake research
- Coordinating clients so we get what we need from them
- Creating documentation to communicate test ideas to clients
- Creating reports and presentations based on data and insight gathered
- Rethinking journeys and interfaces to improve experience and/or change behaviour
- Using tools like Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, VWO and Optimizely
We’re looking for people with:
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, human computer interaction, statistics, cognitive neuroscience or other relevant field
- A keen interest in user experience design and creating persuasive experiences
- An inquisitive, analytical mind with an assertive, positive approach
- A great aptitude for learning both from colleagues and through independent study
- A hunger to develop and progress as quickly as possible
We can offer you:
- A fast-track career for those that can demonstrate a commitment to and aptitude for CRO
- An opportunity to carve out an important role for yourself in a growing agency
- A flexible, friendly, supportive working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills working with a team of specialists in conversion rate optimisation and ecommerce business growth
If you’re interested, please give us a call and ask for Nina – 0161 236 1188.