Testing and Optimisation Developer
We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our growing team in the Northern Quarter.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for building A/B and multivariate tests and setting up on-site tracking.
We’d love to talk to people who can demonstrate a keen interest in conversion rate optimisation and how web technologies can be used to help our ecommerce clients grow.
Testing and Optimisation Developer duties:
- Building A/B test variations
- Responding to issues with tests found by the QA team
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to develop the best outcomes for clients
- Staying up-to-date with the latest development techniques and technologies
You’ll need to be happy and confident working with the following on a daily basis:
- Responsive HTML/CSS
We’d get really excited if you had:
- Web analytics knowledge (Google Tag Manager, data layer, events, etc.)
- AJAX experience
- Experience with A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimizely, VWO, Convert.com)
- A strong sense of good UX and design
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to carve out an important role for yourself in a growing agency
- A flexible, friendly, supportive working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills working with a team of specialists in conversion rate optimisation and ecommerce business growth
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.