We’re looking for a bright, confident UX Designer who wants to develop their career in a growing, ambitious, data-driven CRO agency.
The UX designer will create slick, user-centred interfaces using insight gathered through research to guide and inform design decisions.
You’ll also work with the team to visualise customer journeys and flows and be able to communicate the reasoning behind design decisions to the rest of the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who’s a talented digital designer, a great communicator and who wants to develop their UX skills in a successful agency.
The role includes:
- Creating sketches, concepts, wireframes and navigational prototypes
- Designing interfaces to improve or rethink visual design, typography, iconography, visual hierarchy, layout, etc.
- Usability audits and heuristic analysis
- Rethinking user journeys and flows to improve user experience
- Redesigning interfaces to solve specific problems discovered through extensive research
- Collaborating with other members of the team to discover points of friction in a user journey
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent visual design skills
- Have a solid understanding of user-centred and persuasive design principles
- Be able to demonstrate a keen interest in and knowledge of usability and accessibility
- Be able to respond well to feedback
- Be keen to learn which elements of their design works through iterative split testing
- Have brilliant communication skills
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to carve out an important role for yourself in a growing agency
- The opportunity to develop your skills working with a team of specialists in conversion rate optimisation and ecommerce business growth
- A flexible, friendly, supportive working environment
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].