Free conversion advice for small charities and startups
We give away one free advice session per month to small charities and startups - find out how to claim yours below.
One thing we’ve learned from the past 10 years in business is, our services (and agency services in general) are not usually affordable to small charities with tiny marketing budgets or bootstrapped startups.
When a business forms, services like SEO, PPC, social and PR tend to be the focus of the marketing activity and conversion optimisation comes a bit later once the site is getting a bit of traffic. Businesses don’t grow if the MD spends their days polishing the door handles and arranging window displays, when hardly anyone knows about the business.
That said, businesses in their infancy can see huge benefits from talking to our team because:
- we’re experienced digital marketers with specialist knowledge of conversion and UX
- we can point out any issues on your website worth solving now
- we can help you see what’s worth spending money on and what’s best left until later
- we can help you decide where to put any money you have for maximum impact
- we’re not trying to win you as a client so you can believe that we’re impartial in the advice we offer
- we can point you in the direction of training and resources that will help you on your journey
“Today I learned how to REALLY deliver value in a strategy call from my call with Nina. She told me about a lot of quick wins I could do myself and explained in detail what she thought of website from a buyer’s perspective, something you have to pay for on usertesting.com” – Shaurya
Claiming your free conversion advice session
We give away one session per month to organisations with annual revenue of less than £150k.
- Get in touch to request your session. Please let us know:
- Your name and contact information
- Your website URL
- Your current turnover
- If you meet the criteria, we’ll confirm the time/date of you session via email
- On the day, we’ll call you at the agreed time. The session will last up to 45 minutes.
It’s our quest to help businesses get good quality, impartial conversion advice earlier in their journey so they don’t waste time try to do what Amazon does when they only have a few hundred transactions per month.
– Nina Mack, MD, Worship
How does the free conversion advice session work?
On the call we’ll discuss:
- Your business goals
- What your website is doing well
- Areas on the website where you could improve with a specific focus on usability, persuasiveness, value proposition clarity and differentiation, calls to action and other content-dependent conversion triggers
- Ways to improve effectiveness of your digital marketing to build traffic and revenue
- Ways to better understand users to improve your marketing and your website experience
Why are we doing this?
From talking to hundreds of companies, we see that the same fundamental mistakes are being made over and over again and people don’t have anybody to talk to about how to correct these mistakes or what direction to go in next.
When companies are too small to afford CRO they often turn to the internet for help and there’s a lot of dross content out there, written by people who have never run a test, giving awful advice that only works if you have large amounts of traffic. It’s our quest to help businesses get good quality, impartial conversion advice earlier in their journey so they don’t waste time try to do what Amazon does when they only have a few hundred transactions per month.
This is a completely free service, but we are limited to 1 session per month and you’ll need to be a charity, boostrapped startup or micro business in order to qualify.
Get in touch today to request your session and get impartial advice from the award-winning team at Worship.
PS – If you don’t fulfil the criteria for the free session, please get in touch for a price for this service.