We’re hiring a UX Lead in Manchester
After a series of important project wins, we’re now looking for a UX Lead to join our team in the Northern Quarter in Manchester.
You’ll report to the MD and play an important role in our expanding business. The role will involve a full range of UX responsibilities including user research, user journey planning, creating and presenting personas, scenarios, and wireframes.
We’re interested in hearing from people at all stages of their careers, from the more junior people with just a year or two under their belt, to the heavyweights who have a decade of experience in their field.
UX Lead Job Description
Location: Manchester (Northern Quarter)
Contract type: Permanent and full time
Salary: Dependent on experience 🙂
The UX Lead will work as part of our team in our Manchester office where we design websites and apps that are easy to use and persuasive with high conversion rates.
You’ll help us create high-quality user experiences by researching, documenting, and implementing UX best practices. You’ll also be helping us gather client requirements and end user needs and translate them into functional specifications, navigation and site architecture, wireframes and prototypes.
- Analysing user needs and consequently identifying user requirements
- Understanding business problems and users, identifying user personas and communicating insights to project stakeholders
- Researching audiences and users and distilling the findings into personas and journey maps
- Understanding best practice in usability and ensuring the agency’s output meets a high standard
- Creating and presenting personas, scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, site maps, user flows and UI concepts
- Implementing a variety of methods for feedback, including interviews, observational studies, online feedback, focus groups, card-sorting, usability testing, and others as appropriate
Here are some of the things we can offer you…
- An opportunity to carve out an important role for yourself in a growing, ambitious digital agency
- Exposure to digital projects for a wide range of clients
- A fast track career once you’ve shown us you’re a digital superstar
- A flexible, informal, supportive working environment in Manchester City Centre
You can apply by sending a summary of what you’ve been up to for the last few years to nina(@)worshipdigital.co.uk. We’ll then invite selected candidates in for a brew and a chat.
Please make sure you include your salary expectations and notice period in your application.
**No agencies please. We know, we know, you’re special. But the answer is always the same, we don’t use agencies to fill roles. Thanks anyway.**
8th August 2014
Get a free 15 minute CRO strategy call with a senior optimiserRequest a callback